Meet our Team
We look forward to getting to know you and helping optimize your wellness.
Dr. John Sanders, D.O.
- Board-certified family physician.
- Emphases: family medicine, pediatrics, dermatology, sports medicine, osteopathic musculoskeletal manipulations, holistic medicine.
- Hobbies: Pickleball, soccer, volleyball, mountain biking
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese and knowledgeable in Spanish.
- Medical school: Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine, Ft Lauderdale FL
- Residency: Dual-Accredited Family Medical Residency, Jacksonville FL
- Rural medicine expertise: ER, Pediatrics, Obstetrics, Surgery, Dermatology, Sports and Clinical Medicine.
- Current privileges: IHC, HCA, and Moab Regional hospitals systems
Dr. Brandon Mitchell, M.D., D.C.
Accepting new patients
- Board certified in Family Medicine and is also trained in Chiropractic Medicine
- 20 years experience in healthcare
- Medical expertise: pediatrics, family medicine, preventive medicine, sports medicine, musculoskeletal manipulation, natural and holistic medicine
- Interests: traveling with his family, snorkeling, ziplining and amusement parks with his two sons, would love to learn to scuba dive
- Medical school: Ross University School of Medicine
- Residency: Oregon Health & Sciences University, Rural Medicine
- Chiropractic School: Southern California University of Health Sciences
Shaunna is pursuing on a JD/MBA at Brigham Young University. She works part time at the office to help the providers do what they do best: care for patients! She loves reading and writing and running and raising four children.
Rebecca helps with our billing. She is pursuing her education to become a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. She enjoys reading, writing, and serving.
Jessica works as Dr. Sanders’s medical assistant and health coach. She graduated from Brigham Young University with a Bachelor’s degree in Public Health. She is currently taking the prerequisites to apply for medical training. When not in class, she enjoys reading, skiing, and mountain biking with her husband.