Meet our Team
We look forward to getting to know you and helping optimize your wellness.
Dr. John Sanders, D.O.
- Board-certified family physician.
- Emphases: family medicine, pediatrics, dermatology, sports medicine, osteopathic musculoskeletal manipulations, holistic medicine.
- Hobbies: Pickleball, soccer, volleyball, mountain biking
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese and knowledgeable in Spanish.
- Medical school: Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine, Ft Lauderdale FL
- Residency: Dual-Accredited Family Medical Residency, Jacksonville FL
- Rural medicine expertise: ER, Pediatrics, Obstetrics, Surgery, Dermatology, Sports and Clinical Medicine.
- Current privileges: IHC, HCA, and Moab Regional hospitals systems
Brandon Mitchell, M.D., D.C.
Joining VOYAGE DPC in 2021
- Board certified in Family Medicine and clinically trained in chiropractics
- 20 years experience in healthcare
- Medical expertise: pediatrics, family medicine, preventive medicine, sports medicine, musculoskeletal manipulation
- Interests: Dr. Mitchell enjoys traveling and anything that involves spending time with his wife and two sons
- Hobbies: A former college baseball pitcher, he loves sports and caring for patients with athletic injuries. He also enjoys playing with and collecting yo-yos, his current collection numbering over 300.
Shaunna is pursuing on a JD/MBA at Brigham Young University. She works part time at the office to help the providers do what they do best: care for patients! She loves reading and writing and running and raising four children.