Come on in! At Voyage Direct Primary Care, we treat you like family.
We look forward to getting to know you and helping optimize your wellness.
Dr. John Sanders, D.O.
- Board-certified family physician.
- Emphases: family medicine, pediatrics, dermatology, sports medicine, osteopathic musculoskeletal manipulations, holistic medicine.
- Hobbies: Pickleball, soccer, volleyball, mountain biking
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese and knowledgeable in Spanish.
- Medical school: Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine, Ft Lauderdale FL
- Residency: Dual-Accredited Family Medical Residency, Jacksonville FL
- Rural medicine expertise: ER, Pediatrics, Obstetrics, Surgery, Dermatology, Sports and Clinical Medicine.
- Current privileges: IHC, HCA, and Moab Regional hospitals systems
Shaunna completed a JD/MBA at Brigham Young University in April 2021. She works part time at the office to help the providers do what they do best: care for patients! She loves reading and writing and running and raising four children.
Add a doctor
to your family
Personalized care for those you love most
What is Direct Primary Care?
Custom Care at Lower Cost
Voyage Direct Primary Care is a subscription medical service that provides members with:
a personal relationship and unlimited access to their family physician.
How does it work?
At Voyage Direct Primary Care, your doctor…
We schedule all our visits for 30 to 60 minutes so your doctor has time to listen to you, get to know you, and work out a plan that’s right for you. It’s a highly individual process, and we think that’s exactly how it should be.
Has time for you
We keep the ratio between doctors and clients low so you can get seen. No “three-weeks-out” for us, and no sitting in the waiting room for an hour either. We know your time is valuable, and we respect that.
You’ll have your doctor’s phone number you can reach out whenever you need to—even after hours or on weekends. And some questions can be answered over the phone, saving you time and trouble.
You know your body best because you’re living in it! We schedule time for your doctor to help care for your medical concerns. We also schedule time for your doctor to teach you how to listen to your body and how to get healthier.
Advocates for you
We help navigate your healthcare by obtaining discounts on labs and imaging, by consulting with specialists, and by coordinating any care you receive from other specialists.
Cares for you
We never charge co-pays for office visits, texts, phone calls, or chats, no matter how many you times you use them. And we always tell you how much a procedure will cost (hint: it’s usually < $25) beforehand, so it’s easy and painless to get the care you need.